#92 - Five Questions About Marriage
We had so much fun in Episode #91 going through your parenting questions, we decided to address some of the personal and/or bite sized inquires on marriage this week. We love hearing from you and hope our input on these questions is helpful!
- What has been the toughest season for you as a couple?
- What is a piece of advice for couples married 5 to 10 years?
- What is the “secret sauce” for a good marriage? (Don’t give me a marriage book answer.)
- You talk about community alot - but what do you do when you aren’t part of a church? Or when your spouse doesn’t want to “connect with others?
- What do you think most newlyweds erroneously assume?
Episode # 44 - Getting Unstuck From Marriage Ruts
Episode #51 – 21 Bits of Advice for Newlyweds
Episode #11 – The Awkward Date Night
Episode # 7 – Don’t Do Life Alone
We love hearing from you. Reach out on the socials @betweenparents on instagram and @betweenparentspodcast on Facebook. While you’re there, tag someone who would also enjoy this content! Thanks for being awesome!