#24 - Five Marriage Risks
Sometimes marriages flounder and fail because little weeds grow into big weeds; small problems become huge problems. In this episode Billy and Joy talk about five often-overlooked threats to marriage and adjustments we can make to mitigate those threats. Take a quick listen and remember to talk to your community about these questions!
Talk about this:
- How have your expectations lead to tensions in your marriage?
- In what areas of your marriage are you most likely to think “me first?”
- If you could spend a season with a counselor, what area of your life would benefit from the attention? What is stopping you from seeing someone?
- Does your spouse feel as if they are first in your life?
- What bad habits of yours have impacted your marriage?
Please leave us a review on iTunes. This is SUPER helpful in helping others find our show.
Along with iTunes, Overcast, and Stitcher, Between Parents is now on TuneIn (the fun way to listen if you are using Amazon’s Alexa). You can chat back with us on Twitter @between_parents or on Instagram @betweenparents