27 Things You’ll Never Regret
"Never look back unless you are planning to go that way."Henry David Thoreau
I love stories with morals which tie up lessons neatly.
The modern cautionary tale is a staple of much of what I read. Learn from others mistakes, avoid certain decisions in order to stay safe, healthy, and happy. Don’t do 'x' or 'y' in order to avoid 'z.' Great advice comes in the form of imagining regrets.
However, sometimes I need inspiration of things TO DO, not just ideas of what to avoid. And so, in the spirit of moving toward positive actions, here are a random assortment of behaviors which you’ll never regret.
1. Praising a co-worker for a job well-done
2. Rereading a favorite book
3. Telling your spouse they are attractive
4. Reminding your child you’re proud of them
5. Packing light
6. Using moisturizer
7. Having dinner as a family
8. Forgiving a grievance
9. Training your dog
10. Sweeping the floor
11. Buying more memory
12. Bringing a meal to a family
13. Applying sunscreen
14. Complimenting a server for excellent work
15. Visiting Montana
16. Writing an encouraging note to a friend
17. Stopping for gas
18. Wearing layers
19. Buying flowers
20. Reading the Bible
21. Sending a condolence note
22. Looking people in the eye
23. Eating a hot breakfast24. Going to the library
25. Showing patience
26. Using the grill
27. Writing it down
I told you they were random! What are things you never regret?